Last edition — November 26, 2012
The www.datingbuddies.com web-site and the service is the member of Dating Factory network, which is operated by Caerus AG, a company registered under the laws of Switzerland, whose registered office is St-Antons-Gasse 4, CH-6300, Zug, Switzerland.
www.datingbuddies.com may change some clauses of this Policy from time to time, and members are advised to review this Policy regularly to make sure they read and understand the most current version of it.
- We will NOT display any of your personal information such as your real name, e-mail address, full post code, mobile or landline phone number or IP-address, and they will be kept strictly private and confidential. In any case when we ask for such information we make it clear that it is not for display without your express consent.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes without your permission.
- We are required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Other than a valid request from a legal authority your information is secure on the www.datingbuddies.com website. We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete, but we also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting.
- Your individual use of www.datingbuddies.com website and your interaction with other members through this site will be kept strictly private.
- We may from time to time send you emails containing system and site activity, notifications or promotions that we feel may be of interest to you . You may unsubscribe from www.datingbuddies.com emails at any time by changing your profile settings or by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every www.datingbuddies.com email.
- In the course of serving ads to this site and you using some part of the web-site, us or our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Cookies are a normal part of internet operations and are also used by www.datingbuddies.com to safely identify you each time you logon and use the site and to keep your session active when you don’t use the website for some time. Any information that us or third parties collect via cookies and marketing campaigns tracking software is totally anonymous.
- Our members have the following choices to modify or delete their information from our database:
- Send an email to Customer support
- Log in with your password and change/delete your profile
If you have questions or concerns, please use Customer support form on www.datingbuddies.com web-site and our team will deal with your enquiry quickly, professionally and efficiently because we take privacy of our members seriously and are ready to address all the concerns they may have.